Burj Khalifa, is an astonishing marvel of architecture of 21st century. Its design, height, specialities, services and records all of it will blow your mind. It holds global significance and attracts of millions of tourists every year. It holds several records and one just can’t appreciate it any less. Do you want to be at the top burj khalifa? We have explained how does it feels to be at the top of Burj Khalifa in this article.
Let’s take a look at some amazing facts about the world’s tallest building:
- It is the tallest building in the globe. The height of this building is about 828.0 meters or 2716.5 feet.
- It has 58 functional elevators that run at a top speed of 10 meters per second.
- It has 900 apartments, 304 hotels and2957 parking spaces.
- It has total 163 floors located above the ground and one floor located below the ground.
- The work was started in 2004 and got completed in 2010. It was initially named as Burj Dubai.
- It is three times as tall as Eiffel Tower and two times taller than Empire State Building.
- It also holds records for tallest free-standing building, highest occupied floor, highest number of stories, longest travel distance elevators, tallest service elevator and second highest outdoor observatory deck.
- The total aluminium used in the tower weigh as much as 5 A380 aircraft. Total concrete used in the tower weighs as much as 100,000 elephants.
- Around 12,000 workers were engaged in construction every day.
- In the 6 years of its construction 22 million man-hours, 55,000-ton steel rebar and 110,000-ton concrete.
- The amount of rebar used in the construction of Burj Khalifa used is so much, that if they were laid down end-to-end, the total length would be one-quarter of the total way across the globe.
- The exterior of the building was made out of 26,000 glass panels.
- It has specially designed elevator system to be used for evacuation during emergencies like security threats or fire.
- The tip of the sphere of Burj Khalifa can be seen up to 95 kilometres away.
- The design of the tower replicates the shape of Hymenocallis flower. The flower is known for its long petals extending out from its centre.
After listening to these amazing facts, many of you would be tempting to visit Burj Khalifa or keep it on the top of your bucket list on your visit to Dubai.
Here, are few ticketing deals for you:
- There is ticket available for the Entrance ticket to ‘At the Top’ at Burj Khalifa in Dubai. It lets you travel up to the 124th floor observation deck, shows you multimedia about Burj Khalifa and Dubai. And experience the amazing view of the city, ocean and desert. The ticket can cost you anywhere from Rs. 2,517.24 onwards. Also check: Dubai dessert safari deals 60% OFF
- Burj Khalifa has world’s highest restaurant called AtMosphere restaurant with hotel pickup and drop-off. It is located on 122nd Enjoy light snacks and drinks at a price of Rs. 12,553.18 onwards.
- Visit the observation deck at the BurjKhaifa and see panoramic view at the price of Rs. 2,497.42 onwards.
- There are Dubai tours which includes visit to Burj Khalifa as well all the cost of Rs. 8,589.02. The tour includes sightseeing old Dubai in air-conditioned transport, Dubai Museum, visit to Deira’s spice and Gold Souks, Jumeirah Mosque and the iconic Burj Al Arab.
- One can also go for an Overview of Burj Khalifa with ticket pricing at 100 DH for Adults and 75 Dh for kids.
- There is also Day Time, Night time and evening time admissions for At the Top for prices varying according to the options you choose. Can be anywhere between $35 to $55.
One can also opt to visit the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa by the world’s fastest elevator. Taking you from the ground floor to the 124th floor in just 47 seconds, watch the Dubai’s skyline; view the sunsets, the Dubai fountain show and much more at the cost of Rs. 5971.36 per person.…